Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Welcome, Tom & Jill

If you are not Tom and/or Jill Balmer, part of this won't make any sense, but read on anyway:

Thanks for visiting my "crazy techno shit" blog. That's how Betsy likes to refer to what I usually call "electronic music." Actually, the show now consists of purely DJ mixes, with only limited "crazy techno shit." Maybe you could think of something creative for the new show name. After scrolling down for awhile you'll most likely realize that there really isn't much to this here blog. Just listing which mixes I have played from for each show, sometimes including album art with links to various places on the "triple-dub" that have info on the mixes.

You can click on the picture to the right (it's of me) that says "MySpace" to check out that page. You can also click here to go directly to the MySpace blog. You can pause the music on the main MySpace page and watch the fun Aphex Twin video if you're in an appropriate setting (e.g. not at work). The video quality isn't that great, but it's still enjoyable (for some people). It'll surely make you want to watch "Come to Daddy" again.
Leave me a comment here if you'd like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you f-n rock. By my count, it's been 9 days since you sent me this link and I've just now gotten to open it. Sometimes work is a little crazy and I forget what's important. The blog is pretty cool. I'll have to try to think of something creative for your new name if you don't have one yet. I like Hooked On 'Tronics, but I guess that doesn't make much sense anymore. Alrightythen, it's Friday and I'm still at work. Time to get out of here and see what the pregnant wifey is up to. Talk to you soon.